Chicago Fire Luxury Bus
All round trip bus tickets are now just $10! That is a full 50% reduction from last year!
The WCW FA is now in its sixth year of offering Chicago soccer fans the best choice in seeing every live exciting professional soccer game in the city!
Since 2008, WCW has taken thousands of people to every Chicago Fire home game in the most fun, convenient, reliable and safe way possible. Unlike other organizations, every one of our bus trips has a dedicated staff member to make sure everything runs smoothly and you have the best experience possible.
You can get on the bus at any of these four bars and get to the game (make sure you book online first!):
- Atlantic Bar & Grill in Lincoln Square
- Galway Arms in the heart of Lincoln Park
- Cleos in Wicker Park/Bucktown
- Fado in Downtown Chicago, River North
We take care of everything so you don’t have to. Don’t have a ticket to the game? No problem. Just order one with your bus seat and we’ll give it to you on your arrival to the stadium! All you have to do is pay in advance, and then just show up to the bar!
Here is more information:
- Large, comfortable luxury buses with a bathroom for use only by it’s passengers! No more waiting in line for a portajohn at the stadium!
- Tailgate available at every game, hosted by the Section 8, the official supporters club of the Chicago Fire! (Weather permitting, of course. Donations appreciated)
- Prices are just $10 for a round trip bus ticket, and either $30 for a round trip bus ticket and game ticket, or $35 for a Miller Lite Party Deck ticket (which includes TWO beers, popcorn and a hotdog!) and a round trip bus ticket.
- Don’t worry anymore about how to get to the game, paying for parking, not being able to drink, standing in line to buy a ticket and everything else! Just get the WCW luxury bus, and look forward to laughing with new friends and cheering on the team to glory.
- These buses are 100% reliable. As soccer fans ourselves, we know how important this is. Tickets for this new service will be sold by pre-order on the site in advance only, and we will run as many buses as there is demand for.